My newest furry anthro pattern is a cutie! It measures 11″ tall, and comes with all the alignment lines for the face and paws so that yours will come out looking exactly the same if you like.
Most of this plush was sewn with machine from the inside out – so they’re durable seams. BUT if you don’t have a machine, you can make this plush too!
The arms are jointed with plastic safety joints, so you can pose them in huggy arms. Or if you don’t have joints, you can ladder stitch them on or machine sew them into the neck seam.
The face and paws on this one are all done with machine. The pattern comes with a video on how to sew them on, along with 5 other videos.
You can nab the sewing pattern here:
I do have machine embroidery files available separately: https://www.etsy.com/listing/791026603/
Please tell me if you like this pattern via social media! And when you’re done making something with it, please tag me, I’d love to see! :)
- Selling plush made from this pattern is permitted with credit to “Pattern by TeacupLion” on your marketing photos, online listing or the product tag.
- Please include credit even if you modify the pattern. A link to my Etsy store www.etsy.com/shop/teacuplion is greatly appreciated in your online listing!
- Thank you for helping support me so I can keep providing patterns :) Thank you!
- You may not sell this pattern or any modified versions of it.
- NOT FOR MASS MANUFACTURING AT FACTORIES; to be used for home sewing only, sewn by the owner of the pattern.