This is one SUPER cute project! Make your own fluffy little Totoro plushie~ Maybe he’s not so little, he stands 7.5 inches tall without his leaf. I always thought it was so magical that this cute little cat-like guy was the first Totoro character introduced to us in the movie.
This is a beginner friendly sewing pattern, and is a lightning-fast project without the leaf umbrella. To make larger or smaller Totoros, use my free guide here on adjusting the size to print! My daughter loves this little guy that I made her; she’s having tea parties with him! ;w;
Please tell me if you like this pattern via social media! And when you’re done making something with it, please tag me, I’d love to see! :)
(Use a computer or laptop, not phone, to download the files!)
- Selling plush made from this pattern is permitted with credit to “Pattern by TeacupLion” on your marketing photos, online listing or the product tag.
- Please include credit even if you modify the pattern. A link to my Etsy store www.etsy.com/shop/teacuplion is greatly appreciated in your online listing!
- Thank you for helping support me so I can keep providing patterns :) Thank you!
- You may not sell this pattern or any modified versions of it.
- NOT FOR MASS MANUFACTURING AT FACTORIES; to be used for home sewing only, sewn by the owner of the pattern.