Trick or Treat — it’s a treat :D Download a free embroidery design for kawaii bat ITH plush! If you have an embroidery machine, you can whip up this quick project & embroider 2 in the same hooping!
Includes a 5-page tutorial – so if you’re new to embroidery, it will be a good place to learn.
Filetypes: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, M4, PES, VIP, VP3, VP4, XXX.
Sizes: 4×4, 5.5×5.5, 5×7
They will make cute little keychains or cellphone straps if you tape a loop of ribbon down during the process~
Download the pattern below on a computer & transfer to USB
Happy embroidering & Happy Halloween!
Please tell me if you like this pattern via social media! And when you’re done making something with it, please tag me, I’d love to see! :)
- Selling plush made from this pattern is permitted with credit to “Pattern by TeacupLion” on your marketing photos, online listing or the product tag.
- Please include credit even if you modify the pattern.
- Thank you for helping support me so I can keep providing patterns :)
- You may not sell this pattern or any modified versions of it.
- NOT FOR MASS MANUFACTURING AT FACTORIES; to be used for home embroidery only, sewn by the owner of the pattern.